Name (Board Name): James (blackhuey)
Special Skills (Level of knowledge):
1. Aviation. Former military helicopter pilot. Can advise on most elements of military operations and equipment.
2. Electronics. Self taught low voltage electronics including PIC microcontrollers. Need an electronic prop built, I might be able to help. No high voltage/mains wiring or anything requiring an electricians license though.
3. 3d Studio Max. Light professional experience and some hobby experience. Can do non-photorealistic modelling and animation. Animated and rotoscoped a lego minifig
for my own short a few years ago, which came out quite well.
4. Solidworks/Solid Edge. Good hobbyist level knowledge of parametric modelling, assemblies and drawings. Not animation or analysis though. Need a part designed for CAD/CAM, I might be able to help.
5. Editing in Vegas/Premiere/Audacity.
6. Reasonable singing voice and rhythm guitar player. I have an 8-channel mixer with effects, electric guitar multi-effects box and a nice Behringer XLR mic.
7. IT. Currently a computer software professional, good knowledge of windows and Unix/Linux systems, Java and C# .Net programming, networking.
Contact info: PM or @blackhuey on Twitter
Location: Brisbane, Australia